Oh no, another one? Really?

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Yeah, I know...I just made a new blog not too long ago and quickly gave up on it...and here I am with another one already? Well, I was thinking of trying out a photo blog. I'm not sure that I'll keep it, as it seems kind of silly to have a photo blog when I post the majority of my photos on my flickr site anyway (http://www.flickr.com/photos/tetedefromage/). But for the people that don't regularly check out my flickr site (ie: everyone), lets see how this works out. It will probably fizzle out like the others, but we'll give it a try.

And since it would be blashphemy not to post a photo in a photo blog....have a cat!


And yes, I do realize that the title has nothing to do with anything. That's just until I think of a real one.

Post a Comment