Jordan at Ocmulgee

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

I got my first reflector a few days ago, so I was eager to try it out. I ended up dragging my husband Jordan out to Ocmulgee National Monument on Sunday to take some pictures. Sure...I could have just done it in the backyard...but what fun would that have been? Anyway, I thought I should post my first try with it. Below is a comparison shot....first one without use of the reflector, and then one with.


You can see the shadows are a lot less harsh. Neat-o! So I can't wait to experiment with it more. Didn't do too much this trip, because it's rather tricky to use a reflector without an assistant to hold it for you. I must have looked pretty amusing running back and forth from the tripod-mounted camera over to hold the reflector.

Here are a couple more photos of Jordan taken that day at Ocmulgee.





Post a Comment