Dingo

Friday, January 21, 2011

I took a few more pics of the Dingo using my tabletop studio. I bought this set up for taking pictures of my jewelry for Etsy, its a light tent and two cheapy lights, but I ended up ordering one with a tent that was way too big...so I've been instead using it more as a mini studio for taking pics of my critters. Someday I'll have real studio stuff! ;) But for now, it's good practice.

If you've seen any of my previous Dingo photos with an obvious backdrop (ie, the black background or the 2010 christmas shots), they were taken using this set up.

I got a bunch of decent shots this time...but they're all pretty similar so I'm just going to post two so they don't run together. Yeah, you'll get a lot of Dingo photos from me, like it or not. He is such a good model! And works cheap...for treats!


Post a Comment