2 Years Old!

Wednesday, April 2, 2014

 So I was asked to take some photos of a handsome little man turning two.   They had a cute little set up in mind with balloons and a chalk board, but I've learned that with toddlers things don't always go as planned!   I managed to get a couple of snaps in before he decided he wanted nothing to do with our set up and needed mommy to hold him RIGHT NOW! :)    So we decided to try again the next day in his home, but he still had other ideas, and instead I ended up getting some photos of him making a mess with purple bubble stuff.

So needless to say, we didn't really end up with the photos we were going for...but at least we still got a few cute shots! With toddlers you just need to be prepared to go with the flow and understand that you can't really pose them. A lot of the time all you can do is just let them do their own thing and try to capture the moment! :)

Updated to add: Pardon the wonky color on the outdoor pics. They look fine on my computer but they definitely look a bit off on here!

1 comment

  1. They came out awesome!! And I agree. You're right. You can't always get the photos of a toddler you're going for. I think that's what makes a great photographer when you find the good shots anywhere you can!!

    ReplyDelete