Auto Shop Shoot

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Last month, some local photographers joined together for a shoot with some models at a local auto shop, Paul's Beachside Automotive. Pretty different for me, but it sounded like fun, plus I'm trying to meet new people here, so I decided to join them.

I felt pretty awkward at first, with everybody trying to take pictures all at once of models in the awesome antique car, and mostly just getting in each others way. But when I moved into the actual auto shop, I relaxed a bit and tried to just do my thing. I was pretty happy with the results. Maybe I should work with models more often! It's definitely nice to work with subjects that take direction and pose willingly...kids are adorable but they're not always willing subjects for modeling!

Here are my favorites from the shoot.













Post a Comment