Sara

Monday, November 30, 2015


I'm super excited to share these photos! I met up with some photography pals for some just-for-fun shooting.  Sara was our model; she's the daughter of one of the photographers in our group. She did a fantastic job! I can imagine it must have been a pretty surreal experience to have five women all taking photos of you at the same time, but she totally rocked it.  Between the five of us, she's going to have tons of great photos!

We met up in the Arts District in Las Vegas and found a really neat little spot to take pictures at. It was a mostly urban environment, which was a totally new shooting environment for me, but we did discover this little hidden garden among the buildings, and that's where we started, before moving out to the street.










I'm so happy I got to join up with these ladies again!  It seems like I hardly ever get to change up my scene or go out of my comfort level a little, or heck, even just get to play!  There was zero pressure here because it was just for fun, and I ended up really thrilled with the results.

Thank you again Sara for modeling for us, and thanks to Carol for getting us all together! I hope we can do it again soon.

1 comment