Las Vegas Clickin Walk 2013

Sunday, September 29, 2013

So I'm part of this great photo community called Clickin Moms, and every year they have this thing called Clickin Walk in a lot of the major cities, where members get together for a photo walk.  I just did my first!  We walked down historic Fremont Street (and some of the surrounding streets).  It ended up being a small group, but we still had a lot of fun! I would probably be too nervous to walk around taking photos on my own...but I feel a lot less silly when I'm with a whole group (though we certainly did get our share of looks!)

 Here are some of the photos that I got on the walk. 
















1 comment

  1. These are awesome! I missed the Clickin Walk this year bc it was on a Sunday an I had church obligations. It looks like you had a great, successful day!

    ReplyDelete