More Dominique

Sunday, February 20, 2011


Last weekend I took some more photos of my friend Dominique. This time we started at Rose Hill Cemetery and then moved on to the riverwalk.

Overall, I ended up being disappointed with the results of this shoot. I took a ton of pictures but most of them came out pretty dark and grainy. I tend to get so caught up in composing the shots and snapping away that I often forget to check the exposure...and that's not good! Next time I really need to focus on my settings and finding the correct exposure.

I've also come to the conclusion that I need to invest in an external flash. While the reflector has made a huge difference, it's not always enough.

But Dominique was awesome again. Short hair or long, she always looks good and she makes a great model! She's very patient, even when Jordan is accidentally half-blinding her with the reflector! ;)













Post a Comment