More Ariel, for your viewing pleasure

Friday, March 1, 2013

These were pretty much just quick snaps of Ariel but I thought they turned out pretty cool.

This first one, Ariel was at the back door peeking out like she does, and I often try to get some pictures of her at this door just because I like the window light. But as soon as I had the camera pointed at her, she came crawling over to me and clung to my legs. I had the 50mm on so I couldn't fit all of her into my frame anymore, but I thought what the heck, and I snapped a couple shots anyway. A couple of them were cute, but this one really stood out to me. It's not perfect, but I just love that little face and those sparkling blue eyes!


And this next one, she had gotten a hold of my hand mirror and was pretty fascinated with it for a while. She looked so stinkin' cute checking herself out in it, so of course I had to try to getting some pictures! I had this idea in my head of what I wanted the photo to be, but I didn't get it unfortunately. I did get one that I was pleased with however, even if it wasn't what I had at first envisioned. I almost scrapped it because the side was so blown out, but then I gave it a second look and decided there was something I liked about it. What do you think?


Maybe I just have mommy goggles on. :)

Post a Comment